Terms and Conditions
In terms of Information Technology statutes, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The website www.zuhaconsultants.com (hereinafter referred to as ‘Website’), owned by Zuha Infotech Private Limited (Formally known as Rich One Hr Solutions Limited Liability Partnership), (hereinafter called as “LLP””), a LLP incorporated under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008, having its registered office at J.V.R Colony Dargamitta, Nellore – 524004, Andhra Pradesh, India. Represented by its members, where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective legal heirs, representatives, administrators, permitted successors and assigns;
The headings of each section in this Agreement are only for the purpose of organising the various provisions under this Agreement in an orderly manner. These headings shall not be used by either party to interpret the provisions contained under them in any manner. Further, the headings have no legal or contractual value.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, please discontinue using the Website.
- We hold the sole right to modify the Terms of Service without prior permission from You or providing notice to You. The relationship creates on You a duty to periodically check the Terms of Service and stay updated on its requirements. If You continue to use the Website or avail any of its services without registration following such change, this is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies. Your continued use of the Website is conditioned upon your compliance with the Terms of Service, including but not limited to compliance with the Terms of Service even after alterations, if any.
The Website is an online platform through which information about higher professional courses and colleges is provided to students. The Website also renders HR Consultancy, Placement Consultancy, Recruitment Services, Career Consultancy, Freelancing Services and Training and Development services. The Website provides an arena for Clients to post their requirements and the candidates to check for vacancies and upload their resume. The selection of the candidate depends on the Client.
If a customer wants to avail services of the Website and use it, registration is required. As a part of the registration, we collect basic information such as your name, gender, date of birth, email address, contact number, password, city, state, country, Credit Card information, other billing Information, enquiry sought, etc.
Membership of this Website is available only to those above the age of 18, barring those “Incompetent to Contract” which inter alia include insolvents. If You are a minor and wish to use the Website, You may do so through Your legal guardian. The LLP /Website reserves the right to terminate Your account on knowledge of You being a minor and having registered on the Website or availing any of its services.
Further, at any time during Your use of this Website, including but not limited to the time of registration, You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of Your username and password, and any activity under the account shall be deemed to have been done by You. In the case that You provide Us with false and/or inaccurate details or we have reason to believe that You have done so, We hold the right to permanently suspend Your account.
In addition, You may also be contacted by Third Parties who may have access to the information disclosed by You or to whom We may have disclosed Your information for purposes such as, but not limited to, statistical compilations.
ACCOUNT REGISTRATION AND OBLIGATIONS
All Users have to register and login for availing services on the Website.
MODE OF PAYMENT
The following payment options are available on the Website:
- Domestic and international credit cards issued by banks and financial institutions that are part of the Visa, Master Card & Amex Card networks;
- Visa & Master Card Debit cards;
- Netbanking/Direct Debit payments from select banks.
As prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa / Master Card / Amex, the User will be required to submit his/her 16-digit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) while making an online transaction. The User must also have enrolled his/her card with VBV (Verified by Visa), MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) or any other applicable provider in order to complete the transaction. The User is hereby expressly made aware that his/her card statements will reflect that a payment has been made in favour of the LLP .
The User is further aware that in case of third party statements, including bank and credit card statements, the merchant name may appear in an abbreviated format, and the LLP has no control over the same. To successfully subscribe on the Website, the User is required to complete the transaction by making the payment for the services opted for.
The User takes full responsibility for payment of all taxes and fees that are levied or arise in the course of use of the Website, including but not limited to downloading content and availing its service partner’s service.
The User undertakes to fulfil the following obligations. Failure to satisfy any of these obligations gives Us the right to permanently suspend Your account and/or claim damages for any losses that accrue to Us or additional costs that may be imposed on us.
- You hereby certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You agree to ensure the email address provided in your account registration is valid at all times and shall keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations governing the downloading, installation and/or use of the Website, including, without limitation to, any usage rules set forth in this Agreement.
- You undertake not to:
- Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted. Should You want to engage in one or more such actions, prior permission from Us must be obtained;
- access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website . The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website is prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website Services, You may be exposed to content from other Users or Third Parties that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content;
- use the Website or in any manner that may impair, overburden, damage, disable or otherwise compromise (i)LLP’s ‘s services; (ii) any other party’s use and enjoyment of company’s services; or (iii) the services and products of any Third Party (including, without limitation to, the Authorized Device);
- use the Services or Materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or identity theft;
- abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the );
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or or another’s mobile phone;
- download any file posted on the Website that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any connected network , nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website , or exploit the Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the ;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked s;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside your home country;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of your home country, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- disseminate information through the Website that is false, inaccurate or misleading, or violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside your home country.
- All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website, including for example news articles, reviews, directories, guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively and hereinafter referred to as the “Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Us. You may use the Content only through the Website, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not, republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy our Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Website, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Website in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
We respect the intellectual property of others. If You believe Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material on the Website, please contact Us at _____ Information and Content provided by the User by providing information to, communicating with, and/or placing material on, the Website, including for example but not limited to, communication during any registration, You represent and warrant:
- You own or otherwise have all necessary rights to the content you provide and the rights to use it as provided in this Terms of Service;
- all information You provide is true, accurate, current and complete, and does not violate these Terms of Service; and
- the information and Content shall not cause injury to any person or entity. Using a name other than your own legal name is prohibited.
You authorize us to share the information across all our affiliated Websites, to include the information in a searchable format accessible by users of the Website, and to use your name and any other information in connection with its use of the material you provide. You also grant the right to use any material, information, contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. All rights in this Section are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
- We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Services, partially or entirely, or add, change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for You or for all Users at any time and in Our sole discretion. These changes shall become effective upon providing a notice of the same to You via email/ the home screen of the Website . We further reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of Your account, with or without notice, if deemed by Us to be contrary to this Agreement.
- The Website has no obligation to provide You with a copy of the information You or any other User provides on the Website or that the Website has accessed.
- Further, We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement at any time, effective upon the date of giving Users notice of the same. Notice shall be provided of such change via email to the Users and/ or by posting a notice on the home screen of the Website.
You and We both understand that there may be instances of difficulty in accessing or receiving email communication. We are not responsible if any email notice gets caught by Your SPAM folder, or if You do not see the email, or if You have given us an incorrect email id or if for any other reason You do not receive the email notice. Therefore, we encourage you to frequently open the Website to monitor any changes. Your continued use of or access to the Services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/ or features through the Website. Such new features and/ or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Us from and against any and all liability, loss, claim, damages, expense, or costs (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees), incurred by or made Us in connection with any claim arising from or related to:
- Your use or any Third Party’s use via Your account of the Service provided by the Website and its Content;
- Any breach or violation of this Agreement, including any amendment, or of any statute or regulation by You, or any Third Party through Your account.
You agree to fully cooperate in indemnifying Us at Your expense. You also agree not to reach a settlement with any party without Our consent.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The LLP will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this system. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, pricing issues or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/ omission. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Furthermore, the User understands and accepts that We are only an online platform where we connect people looking for jobs with entities hiring such people. We accept no liability for any events that may happen after the User is recruited by a company using our services. Such events may include without limitation- termination of employment due to any reason, salary issues, working hours and work conditions related issues, etc. The User understands that We are not responsible for any of the above mentioned possible events and that we will not be liable for the same.
DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
- Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected by the LLP. The LLP reserves the right to decide the final mediator. The decision of the mediator is binding on both parties.
- Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a suitable result or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
The formation, interpretation and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the law, rules and regulations of Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions and disputes may be as mentioned above, and You hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.